We believe that investment management and prudent portfolio allocation can be accomplished with an overall wealth management strategy
Press Release 2015-05-27
Signature Estate and Investment Advisors, LLC Crosses $5 Billion* in Managed Assets
- Named a Forbes Top 100 Wealth Manager for 2015
- Firm recently profiled in Financial Advisor IQ (a division of the Financial Times)
Los Angeles, CA – May 27, 2015 – Signature Estate and Investment Advisors, LLC (SEIA), a full service wealth management firm headquartered in Southern California, has reached $5 Billion AUM, maintaining an industry leading pace of growing by $1 billion in client assets annually.
“Our approach is very fundamental” says Brian Holmes, CEO. “We take care of the entirety of our clients’ financial lives – offering a personalized level of service and oversight for every aspect. Our relationships may begin on a professional level, but they evolve into something much greater. We celebrate successes in our client’s personal lives as well as their financial ones, creating continuity that lasts generations– you might say this is our “secret”, but it’s pretty obvious.”
SEIA continues to be recognized by the nation’s top financial publications, in addition to having its advisors sought out as experts to comment within them. Forbes magazine just ranked SEIA as a Top 100 Wealth Manager for 2015, marking the second year in a row that the firm has been listed in the top 50 firms by assets under management. SEIA’s advisors have also been featured in the Los Angeles Business Journal, CNN Money, Money Magazine, Investment News and The Wall Street Journal.
In addition to investing in their clients’ future, SEIA invests in its own and has created a mentoring system to groom the next generation of advisors. The firm is fully integrated with the Schwab Advisor Network and Fidelity’s Wealth Advisor Solutions. The company is also heavily involved in the Southern California and Mid-Atlantic communities, participating in events and donating to charitable youth causes throughout these communities.”
Among the services SEIA provides to clients:
- Non-discretionary asset management
- Comprehensive, client-customized financial planning
- Relationship based, truly independent and unbiased financial advice
- Access to the special Private Client Group
- Hands on coordination of philanthropy, charitable giving and family foundations
Among the services SEIA provides to advisors to better serve their clients:
- Option for discretionary in-house turnkey models and non-discretionary asset management
- Expanded range of wealth management solutions, independently assessed and approved
- Economies of scale
- Exclusive access to the Private Client Group platform
- Standardizing advisory practice requirements, education, designations, licenses and experience
SEIA Signature Estate & Investment Advisors, LLC® (SEIA) is a Registered Investment Advisory Firm offering Investment Management and Financial Planning Services tailored to meet the unique needs of the affluent investors and corporations. SEIA’s mission is to provide clients with a partnership that complements and exceeds their long-term goals and objectives. SEIA maintains offices in Los Angeles, Pasadena, Redondo Beach and Irvine, California and Tysons Corner, Virginia.
*AUM is based on total client assets managed by SEIA and its subsidiary Signature Investment Advisors, LLC.