We believe that investment management and prudent portfolio allocation can be accomplished with an overall wealth management strategy
Philanthropy and Family Foundations
SEIA can help give your wealth a purpose through coordinating philanthropic support. The Private Client Group assists clients to identify and design charitable giving goals and objectives.
SEIA partners with the client to:
- Identify potential philanthropic causes consistent with your values
- Evaluate the purpose and effectiveness of the charity
- Evaluate the organization’s management
- Research how the organization utilizes the funds
Your Foundation has a distinct mission. In addition to supporting current philanthropic goals, Foundations can preserve family values through future generations. SEIA serves the unique needs and dynamics of the organization.
SEIA can become an integral partner with your Foundation:
- Customizing an investment policy statement to align investment decisions with the Foundation’s core values and mission
- Inclusionary and exclusionary qualitative screening for Socially Responsible Investing
- Creating opportunity for family involvement
- Illustrating potential tax benefits*
*The analysis is not intended to replace the need for independent tax, accounting, or legal review. Individuals are advised to seek the counsel of such licensed professionals.