Gary K. Liska
Founding Partner, CFO
MS, CFP®, AIF®, CMFC, AAMS®
Gary K. Liska, MS, CFP®, AIF®, CMFC, AAMS®, is a Founding Partner and Chief Financial Officer for Signature Estate & Investment Advisors, LLC (SEIA). He is one of SEIA’s four founding partners who have shared over two decades of teamwork together. His emphasis is in investment management, retirement planning and estate planning strategies for affluent individuals and corporations. He has been in the securities and insurance business since 1994 and has presented hundreds of seminars on investments, tax, retirement and estate planning throughout Southern California. Currently, he is a Registered Representative of Signator Investors, Inc. Century City branch.
Gary has been featured in Worth Magazine, a publication for high-net worth individuals and their financial advisors. Also, he is currently a member of SEIA’s Investment Committee, which meets monthly to analyze current market trends on the fixed income and equity markets, as well as alternative investments. Gary proudly achieved his Eagle Scout Award in 1998 and is currently a member of the Eagle Scout Association. He is also involved in charities such as Signature Fund for Giving. He lives in Pacific Palisades, California with his wife and son.
Gary received his Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the University of California, Santa Cruz. He received his Master of Science degree with an academic emphasis in Financial Planning from the College of Financial Planning in 2004. He earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®) certification from the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. after completing the CFP® professional education program in 1996. He completed the Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC) Education program in 1998. Gary has earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) professional designation from Fiduciary360 and has received formal training in investment fiduciary responsibility. Gary also holds the Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS®) designation. He is also a licensed insurance agent of John Hancock Life Insurance Company (CA Ins. License #0B39385).
Gary in the News
- As seen in Worth, Inc., August/September 2016
- As seen in Worth, Inc., August/September 2015
- A Perfect Storm: Could Water and Infrastructure Be the Next Wave of Investing?, Pampas Ricas, 2014
- Degrees of Debt: Financial and Life Lessons to Help Your Child Graduate without a Crushing Burden of Debt, Pampas Ricas, September 8, 2014
- As seen in Worth, Inc., August/September 2014
- As seen in Worth, Inc., August/September 2013
- As seen in Worth, Inc., August/September 2012
- As seen in Worth, Inc., August/September 2011
- As seen in Worth, Inc., April/May 2010