MS, CFP®, CMFC, ChFC, CLU
Request your copy of Jennifer Kim’s, “Doing Well and Doing Good” by filling out the form below.
Jennifer Kim, MS, CFP®, CMFC, ChFC, CLU, is a Senior Partner at SEIA. Currently, she is a Registered Representative of Signator Investors, Inc. and a licensed independent insurance broker with Signature Comprehensive Insurance Services, LLC (SCIS). Her specialties include estate planning, retirement planning, and corporate benefits. Jennifer has been in the investment management and insurance business since 1993.
Since 2012, Jennifer has been featured in the Los Angeles Magazine as one of the Five Star Wealth Managers in Los Angeles. She has also written several articles for Worth Magazine and Audrey Magazine on various financial topics. Jennifer has had numerous speaking engagements, including the USC County Hospital, the Writers Guild of America, Panda Express, and Charles Schwab.
Jennifer is currently a member of the Parent Association Board at St. James Episcopal School and also serves as a Girl Scout Troop leader. She is an alumni of the Chi Alpha Delta sorority at UCLA. Jennifer is involved with numerous charities, including NGA, and has served as the past president of the Women’s Auxiliary division of the Korean American Museum. Jennifer resides in Los Angeles with her husband and four children.
Jennifer received her Bachelors of Arts degree in Economics from the University of California, Los Angeles. Recently, she also completed her Master’s Degree in Personal Financial Planning through the College for Financial Planning. She is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner from the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. She completed the CFP® professional education program in 1998 and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) through the American College in 1998. She completed her Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) through the American College in 1998 and Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC) Education program in 1999. She is a licensed insurance agent (CA Insurance Lic. #OB11807).
Jennifer in the News
- As seen in Worth, Inc., November/January 2018
- As seen in Investor’s Business Daily, December 12, 2016
- As seen in Worth, Inc., October/November 2016
- As seen in Worth, Inc., October/November 2015
- As seen in Worth, Inc., October/November 2014
- As seen in Worth, Inc., October/November 2013
- As seen in Worth, Inc., October/November 2012
* The Five Star Wealth Manager Award is a client services award issued by Five Star Professional, based on an overall evaluation score of a wealth manager that reflects an average of all respondents and may not be representative of any one client’s experience. The inclusion of a wealth manager on the Five Star Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Five Star Professional or the magazine.