Mark E. Copeland, CFP®, AIF®, is a Senior Partner in Signature Estate & Investment Advisors. He is one of SEIA’s four founding partners who have shared over two decades of teamwork together. Mr. Copeland’s emphasis is Investment Planning and Wealth Management with affluent individuals, athletes and corporations. Currently, he is a Registered Representative of Signator Investors, Inc. Irvine branch and a licensed independent insurance broker and Partner with Signature Comprehensive Insurance Services, LLC (SCIS).
Since 1988, Mr. Copeland has been in the securities and insurance business. His current memberships include the International Board of Certified Financial Planners and the National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors. He currently resides in Orange County, California with his wife and four children.
Mr. Copeland received his Bachelors of Science degree in Political Science from the University of California, Los Angeles. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner with the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc., having completed the CFP® professional education program through the College of Financial Planning in 1993. He is also a licensed insurance agent of John Hancock Life Insurance Company (CA Insurance Lic. #0750414).
Mark in the News
- What exposure do you look for in ETFs?, Private Asset Management, March 9, 2017
- The Right Way to Take Your IRA Withdrawals, Time.com, October 14, 2015
- As seen in Worth, Inc., April/May 2015
- As seen in Worth, Inc., April/May 2014
- As seen in Worth, Inc., October/November 2011
- As seen in Worth, Inc., August/September 2010