Paul Taghibagi, CFP®, AIF® is a Senior Partner with SEIA and is one of the four founding partners, who share over two decades of teamwork together. He is a Registered Representative for Signator Investors, Inc. and a Partner with Signature Comprehensive Insurance Services, LLC (SCIS).
Paul has been in the securities industry since 1990. He is a member of the Financial Planning Association of Los Angeles and also serves on the Investment Committee for SEIA. Paul resides in Pacific Palisades, California with his wife and two daughters. He enjoys sports, traveling and spending time in the local community with his family and friends.
Paul received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Economics with honors from the University of California, Santa Barbara. He received his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification in 1993, after completing the CFP® professional education program through the College of Financial Planning. Paul also has earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) professional designation conferred by Fiduciary360, receiving formal training in investment fiduciary responsibility. He is a licensed insurance agent (CA Ins. License #0798553).
Paul in the News
- As seen in Worth, Inc., February/April 2018.
- As seen in Worth, Inc., April/May 2016
- What should you do with that 401(k) when you retire?, The Washington Post, April 22, 2016
- Year End Financial Checklist, Palisadian Post, November 2015
- Keeping All This Volatility in Perspective, Palisadian Post, October 2015
- 3 Ways Rising Interest Rates Could Affect Retirees, The Street, September 9, 2015
- How Might Interest Rates Affect Your Investments?, Palisadian Post, September 2015
- Understanding the Keys to Effective Tax Loss Harvesting, Palisadian Post, December 2014
- Paul Taghibagi of Signature Estate and Investment Advisors, Named to Barron’s Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors List for 3rd Consecutive Year, October 1, 2014
- As seen in Worth, Inc., April/May 2013
- As seen in Worth, Inc., April/May 2012
- As seen in Worth, Inc., December/January 2011
- As seen in Worth, Inc., April/May 2011