MS CFP® AIF®
Vince DiLeva, MS, CFP®, AIF®, is a Senior Partner with SEIA. His emphasis is in investment management and overall wealth management strategies with affluent individuals and corporations. Currently, he is a Registered Representative with Signator Investors, Inc. and a licensed independent insurance broker with Signature Comprehensive Insurance Services, LLC (SCIS).
Vince has been in the securities and insurance business since 1996 and has presented hundreds of seminars on investments, tax, retirement and estate planning throughout Southern California. He was promoted to Senior Partner of SEIA in January 2008, after serving as a Senior Vice President at SEIA. Vince was recognized as one of the Top Advisors of 2008 by Worth magazine, a magazine for high net-worth individuals and their financial advisors.
He currently serves on SEIA’s Investment Committee, which meets monthly to analyze current trends in the fixed income, equity and alternative investments markets. Vince resides in Redondo Beach with his wife and three children.
Vince received his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance and Marketing from Loyola Marymount University. He received his Master of Science degree with an academic emphasis in Financial Planning from the College of Financial Planning in 2003. He earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification from the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc., after completing the CFP® professional education program in 1999. Additionally, he completed the Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC) Education program in 2000 and has earned the Accredited Investment FIduciary® designation, conferred by Fiduciary360, thereby receiving formal training in investment fiduciary responsibility. He is also a licensed insurance agent of John Hancock Life Insurance Company (CA Ins. License #OB84300).
Vince in the News
- As seen in Investopedia’s Top 100 Most Influential Financial Advisors, June 27, 2017
- As seen in Worth, February-April, 2017
- As seen in InvestmentNews, April 3, 2017
- As seen in Money, November 18, 2016
- As seen in Worth, Inc., February|March 2016
- As seen in U.S. News & World Report, July 8, 2015
- As seen in Southbay Magazine 2015 Finance & Wealth Management, May 2015
- As seen in Worth, Inc., February/March 2015
- As seen in Worth, Inc., February/March 2014
- As seen in Worth, Inc., February/March 2012
- As seen in Worth, Inc., February/March 2010