MS CFP® AIF®
Vince DiLeva, MS, CFP®, AIF® is a Senior Partner with SEIA. His emphasis is in investment management and overall wealth management strategies with affluent individuals and corporations. With over $7.3 billion of assets*, SEIA’s infrastructure supports a customized investment management approach. Vince’s focus is on personally-crafted portfolios that keep clients on track to meet both their short-term and long-term goals. He assists in managing the many complexities of your busy financial life including risk management, investment, retirement, tax and estate planning.
Vince has been in the securities and insurance industry since 1996. He currently serves on SEIA’s Investment Committee, which meets monthly to analyze current trends in the fixed income, equity and alternative investments markets.
Vince received his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance and Marketing from Loyola Marymount University. He received his Master of Science degree with an academic emphasis in Financial Planning from the College of Financial Planning in 2003. He earned the CERTIFIED FINANCILA PLANNER™ certification from the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. in 1999. Additionally, he attained the Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC) designation in 2000 and the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® designation. Currently, he is a Registered Representative with Signator Investors, Inc. and a Partner with Signature Comprehensive Insurance Services, LLC (SCIS) and a licensed insurance agent of John Hancock Life Insurance Company (CA Ins. License #0B84300).
Vince resides in Redondo Beach with his wife and three children.
Vince in the News
- As seen in Investor’s Business Daily, November 2017
- As seen in Investopedia’s Top 100 Most Influential Financial Advisors, June 27, 2017
- As seen in Worth, February-April, 2017
- As seen in InvestmentNews, April 3, 2017
- As seen in Money, November 18, 2016
- As seen in Worth, Inc., February|March 2016
- As seen in U.S. News & World Report, July 8, 2015
- As seen in Southbay Magazine 2015 Finance & Wealth Management, May 2015
- As seen in Worth, Inc., February/March 2015
- As seen in Worth, Inc., February/March 2014
- As seen in Worth, Inc., February/March 2012
- As seen in Worth, Inc., February/March 2010