Kathleen Adams, CFP® CPWA® is a Partner with SEIA and has been a financial advisor for over 18 years. She and her team developed the “Lifestyle Preservation SolutionTM” – a financial planning process crucial for people who are using or will soon be using their wealth to support themselves. It will help optimize development of an income stream and really focuses on preserving your lifestyle.
She is a member of the Investment Management Consultant Association, the Los Angeles Chapter of the Financial Planning Association, The Purposeful Planning Institute, the South Bay Estate Planning Council and Manhattan Beach Rotary Club.
Kathleen has a Bachelor of Science degree from Loyola University in Chicago, graduating Magna Cum Laude. She earned her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification and completed the Personal Financial Planning (PFP) designation program at UCLA Extension in 2003. In 2015 Kathleen earned the Certified Private Wealth Advisor® designation, in advanced wealth management strategies and applied concepts at The University of Chicago Booth School of Business as well as the Applied Behavioral Finance Certificate enhancing her industry knowledge. (CA Ins. License #0C76833).
Kathleen in the News
- South Bay Women in Business 2017
- Signature Estate and Investment Advisors Reaches $7 Billion in Assets; Promotes Kathleen Adams to Partner, October 20, 2017
- As seen in Forbes and NextAvenue
- As seen in Southbay Magazine 2016 Finance & Wealth Management
- As seen in Money Magazine, November 2016
- As seen in Southbay Magazine 2015 Finance & Wealth Management
- Featured in Southbay Magazine Women in Business 2015
- Featured in Southbay Magazine Women in Business 2014