Kathleen Adams, CFP®, CPWA® is a partner with SEIA LLC. As a financial planner for over 18 years, she is in the lifestyle preservation business. She and her team have developed a unique process because of the expanded needs of successful business owners who are enjoying a wonderful lifestyle and need a different kind of financial plan. Lifestyle Preservation Planning™ essentially means maintaining a current and future income stream that supports both the needs and ‘wants’ of the owner by optimizing wealth distributions. Planning for financing new opportunities, for increasing longevity through access to health and wellness breakthroughs, and for enhancing family relationships is all a part of preserving lifestyle. Appropriate Investment management remains essential for success however it’s so much more than that.
She is a member of the Investment Management Consultant Association, the Los Angeles Chapter of the Financial Planning Association, The Purposeful Planning Institute, the South Bay Estate Planning Council and Manhattan Beach Rotary Club.
Kathleen has a Bachelor of Science degree from Loyola University in Chicago, graduating Magna Cum Laude. She earned her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification and completed the Personal Financial Planning (PFP) designation program at UCLA Extension in 2003. In 2015 Kathleen earned the Certified Private Wealth Advisor® designation, in advanced wealth management strategies and applied concepts at The University of Chicago Booth School of Business as well as the Applied Behavioral Finance Certificate enhancing her industry knowledge. (CA Ins. License #0C76833).
In the News
- Signature Estate and Investment Advisors Reaches $7 Billion in Assets; Promotes Kathleen Adams to Partner, October 20, 2017
- As seen in Forbes and NextAvenue
- South Bay Women in Business 2017
- As seen in Southbay Magazine 2016 Finance & Wealth Management
- As seen in Money Magazine, November 2016
- As seen in Southbay Magazine 2015 Finance & Wealth Management
- Featured in Southbay Magazine Women in Business 2015
- Featured in Southbay Magazine Women in Business 2014