Eric C. Pritz
Eric C. Pritz, CFP®, CMFC is a partner with SEIA. He has been providing financial advice and wealth management services to high net worth individuals, organization and companies for over 13 years and has been active in the financial industry since 2001.
Eric was featured in Los Angeles Magazine for the past 5 years as a FIVE STAR Wealth Manager*. His ongoing success is attributed to his passionate commitment to the financial well-being of his clients. He is also an executive member of The LA25, an entrepreneurial group of wired South Bay professionals. Additionally, Eric serves on the board of directors as treasurer of The LA25 Foundation, a charitable organization, dedicated to improving the lives of children through education and the arts. Eric is a 14 year resident of Manhattan Beach along with his wife, daughter and son.
He received his Bachelors of Arts degree in Business Economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara. In 2007, he received the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification from the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. and has been a Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC) since 2009. Eric is a Registered Representative with the Century City branch of Signator Investors, Inc. as well as a licensed independent insurance broker with Signature Comprehensive Insurance Services, LLC (SCIS) and an agent of John Hancock Life Insurance Company (CA Ins. License #0E55966).
Eric in the News
- Socially Responsible in SoCal
- How to Prepare Your New Grad for Financial Independence
- Disaster Proof your Finances
- Rams and Chargers and Tech
- Financial Charlatans
- Ripples from Brexit
- Raising Fiscally Responsible Kids
- Falling Oil Prices
- Los Angeles Five Star Wealth Manager, 2018
- Does your Office Decor Send The Right Message To Clients?, Investor’s Business Daily, November 2016
- State Over a Barrel, Los Angeles Business Journal, March 2016
- Tackles & Technology: Why the Return of Football May Help Fuel Real Estate Values, Hill Section Life, February 2016
- Financial Tips for Career Changers, U.S. News & World Report, August 2015
- Financial Tips for Career Changers, Yahoo! Finance, August 2015
- Financial Success Starts with Debt-Free Graduates, Hill Section Life, June 2015
- As seen in Southbay Magazine 2015 Finance & Wealth Management, Southbay Magazine, May 2015
- Your Roadmap to Easy Estate Planning, Hill Section Life, April 2015
- “Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see”, Hill Section Life, January 2015
- David vs. Goliath – Preserving the Entrepreneurial Spirit of Our Community, Hill Section Life, October 2014
- Locals Must Shore Up Beach Town Businesses, Los Angeles Business Journal, October 2014
- Southbay Home Prices Soar: Avoid Being House Rich, Investment Poor, Hill Section Life, August 2015
* The Five Star Wealth Manager Award is a client services award issued by Five Star Professional, based on an overall evaluation score of a wealth manager that reflects an average of all respondents and may not be representative of any one client’s experience. The inclusion of a wealth manager on the Five Star Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Five Star Professional or the magazine.